Community Service IDEAS for Business
Are you interested in incorporating a Volunteer Teambuilding Activity into your conference agenda?
Do you feel that a Community Service Project would enhance your meeting goals?
Then…Right Hand Events can help!
Corporate volunteer projects naturally create a positive teambuilding experience for participants. Right Hand Events supports convention and business groups in enhancing their meeting experience by organizing team participation events that support the local population and create life-changing volunteer experiences for the attendees. Planning these projects takes experience, local knowledge, and attention to cultural and environmental concerns. It’s important to carefully define the volunteer activity and make sure that the action is meeting a true community need.
Benefits to your company and the community:
- Socially responsible contribution to the local community
- Enhance your company’s image as a good corporate citizen
- Elevate employee or client pride, thus improving recruitment, morale and possibly increasing sales
- Provide employees with a fun and rewarding experience
- Enhance teamwork and collaboration, resulting in increased productivity
- Bridge the gap between business and communities
- Address real community needs…make an impact!